The MPCM team, in order to promote knowledge of this subject, provides several articles and publications on the maturity subject, including other maturity models.
Click the tree below to download articles you wish to read.
Please collaborate by sending us texts or internet links. To do so, use the “contact us” link.
1) Files are available on PDF format.
2) The available texts which were not written by the MPCM were found over the internet or sent by their respective authors.
- Achieving Excellence Through CMM
- CMM for Software Production Process Improvement – Lecture by Odisnei Galarraga (in portuguese)
- Lecture by John Schlichter – PMI
- PMI Today – Article
- OPM3 History – Adapted from 2003 Europe PMI Congress
- OPM3-R Discussion. Max Wideman
- OPM3 – A volunteer work – Luis Augusto dos Santos (in portuguese)
- OPM3 – Redundancy Studies – Nemer Zaguir (in portuguese)
- Extreme Chaos – Standish Group
- PMIRio – Maturity Survey 2005 (in portuguese)
- State of the PMO 2002 Report – Interthink Consulting
Other works and presentations
- Construction Industry Maturity – Guilherme Petrella (in portuguese)
- Maturity in Project Management – Dieter Kelber (in portuguese)
- PM Maturity Degree – various authors (in portuguese)
- How to effectively manage complex project schedules
- Paper-PM2 Model-Young Hoon Kwak1 e W.Ibbs
- Project Failure-12 mistakes do avoid
- Paper-The Role of Control Systems
- Paper-MEASURING THE STRATEGIC VALUE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT-W.Ibbs